Thursday, May 8, 2008

tidbits

wow.... having Kristin and Chad (along with kenny, nate, and josh) was wonderful... if only for 18 hours! We packed a whole visit and a nights sleep into that tiny space of time! it really did my heart good. I needed me some twin time! Here's a picture of Kristin, Chad, and some of our good friends rebecca, alexis and amanda at the show!



As i write to you, i am glancing at my very new "do"! Here's a picture:



Kris hooked me up with a new edgy style that i dig a WHOLE lot! Good thing she didn't do what i asked for (which, by the by, was a faux hawk or a mullet) but instead gave me this fab do. she's a magician with those snippers! If you're within driving distance of Columbia, SC and want to take advantage of her services, just ask! She's at Cline's Salon (incidentally, you'll need a week's notice probably. peeps are picking up on her skillz!) so, the moral to this story is "sometimes a girl just needs to toss it up. right?"

So, i hope everyone has a lovely Thursday aka. Lost day/ The Office day! no, i don't live my life by network television. it just sounds that way.

ta ta.

7 comments:

Beloved said...

I love the new hair!! What should I do to mine, I have an appt today! I really love yours!!

charlotte said...

cute do!
i miss you like crazy

Jonathan said...

BFL looking good! Keep up the good work!

freshie (and zero) said...

I LOVE your new haircut!! You are looking so very sexy. Very hip. Meow!

Cameron said...

you look fabulous dahling. love, the momma. it's me mom.

Deborah Barnett said...

love the hair... and hmmm... someone's lookin' all healthy and toned!

Carol said...

I LOVE your hair! And HOORAY, I am still in Columbia, so I can totally swipe your new do!